Regency Era


gif maker


I have always been a huge fan of Jane Austen's  Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Mansfield Park.

Who wouldn't adore characters like Elizabeth Bennet, Fanny Price, Emma and Elinor Dashwood .
 Who would forget the dashing men of her novels, Darcy in particular.....


I have to confess that I could watch videos, be it the BBC  or the adaptations of Jane Austen books over and over again. In particular my attention is drawn to the fashion accessories the ladies wear during the era. Bonnets, ribbons in their hair and dazzling necklaces.




A necklace is always elegantly paired with a set of earrings .

This inspired me greatly!

I hope that the accessories I brought in especially for you, would bring you a taste of the glamorous balls they had 200 years ago.  












Do give us your support :) Http://www.glistenjewel.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Glisten Jewel Blog Design by Ipietoon